Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will really save energy, the Lennox® Energence model hits the top of the list. Energence is one of the most efficient commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers appear small compared to the ratings the Energence receives when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which generates efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. Simply put, this means you will experience the highest reduction in energy costs possible on your building.
Compared to standard units, our optional SmartAirflow™ system can up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption. Additionally, the Energence rooftop system has earned ENERGY STAR® designation and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Not only is it efficient, but the Energence rooftop system is simple to maintain, extremely reliable and will ensure your company saves energy and stays comfortable for years. We’ll highlight some of the most prominent features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – permits normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to enhance reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to eliminate the possibility of miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, stability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity so you can maximize your comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps eliminate temperature swings
Our highly trained technicians at Stevenson Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Dayton can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 937-503-7896 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to find out more.