Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lead to reduced energy bills. Learn more about each product below or making an appointment with Stevenson Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Dayton.
In Dayton, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help conserve energy in the summer months, too. We wouldn’t joke about savings like these. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is constructed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. The furnace is also quiet, helps decrease waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your furnace can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its tough finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds soft and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your energy bill every year because the product minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for full control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, so you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your house in Dayton – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – enables you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Dayton, give us a call at 937-503-7896 or schedule a free appointment.