The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Stevenson Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Dayton. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 22 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are highly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Stevenson Service Experts in Dayton, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which has a strong impact on efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the most comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We study your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Inspect all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This furnace and AC service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can learn about any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 937-503-7896 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.