With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your ordinary tank heater. Seriously! We collected the main reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Even though the initial cost can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of around $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of frigid water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This amazing tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating bill. They also use less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Stevenson Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.