Booking regular AC maintenance is useful.
Service keeps your air conditioning system in Dayton running at peak performance while keeping energy consumption down. It also might even help prolong its life span.
While there are a few jobs you can finish by yourself, you should work with Experts, like the ones at Stevenson Service Experts, for AC checks and upkeep.
Here are several steps you can take by yourself as you get ready for cooling season.
Get Your AC Maintenance Set
Spring is a time of rejuvenation, and to many that involves a hefty portion of home, garage and yard freshening. With the hotter weather approaching, it’s also a great idea to add AC tune-ups on that checklist.
Spring is a great time of year to get your cooling equipment freshened and examined. Delaying to switch it on until the first warm day of the summer can be dicey. If you have to schedule service or a new unit, you could be waiting days for a tech. And that might turn extremely unbearable.
And for allergy sufferers, being ahead of the game with a clean AC system will help assure the finest indoor air quality during pollen season.
Additionally, AC upkeep may be a requirement for your system’s manufacturer warranty or any additional extended warranty.
Can I Complete a Tune-Up Alone?
There are procedures that you can complete to help keep your air conditioner equipment in the prime order:
- Replace your air filter recommends each month or two. This is particularly crucial if you suffer from allergies or have animals in your house.
- Lawn work by the exterior condenser. Ensure there’s not any grass, weeds or bushes close to your air conditioning equipment. We advise keeping 2–3 feet of open space. You should also clear any leaves or twigs that have fallen into your unit, since this might impede airflow.
Let the Professionals Take Care of the Rest
What’s left to accomplish? If you ring Stevenson Service Experts at 937-503-7896, the initial thing we could do is compliment you for all the work you’ve already completed. Then we’ll begin the nuts and bolts. We’ll inspect your system and make sure it’s operating like it should with these steps:
- Tightening electrical connections to deliver safe comfort.
- Greasing to keep moving components working smoothly and potentially skip breakdowns.
- Cleaning the condensate drain line to eliminate leak-inducing mold and obstructions.
- Aligning coil fins to stop limited airflow.
- Cleansing the outside coil to remove any accumulation from dirt and weeds.
- Examining controls to make sure your system is starting, running and shutting down properly.
- Evaluating the operating temperature parameters to ensure your equipment has the proper refrigeration charge.
If we discover problems that require additional service, we are set to give you the most reasonable option. Pinpointing possible issues early may solve more expensive problems down the road. This also offers you time to save if your equipment is getting older.
When you are looking for an updated air conditioner to help make your new unit more affordable. Whatever your comfort needs are, you can have peace of mind knowing our Experts will take care of your needs.
Prepared to book your checkup? Call us at 937-503-7896 or schedule an appointment online now.