Your HVAC system’s health is crucial, because it keeps your residence cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfy. This makes it vulnerable to a wide range of problems.
Many times issues are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can impact its energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these issues worsen, your entire system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and bills that you could have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the risk of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or operating properly, you might ask whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance today can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Finds small problems early. Blocking large troubles from occuring first is the best approach to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance work provides the chance to carefully inspect and lubricate important internal pieces. And it also provides time to get necessary repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll spend less money over time if problems are fixed as they are discovered.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system running as well as possible. Oftentimes this creates an increase to your residence’s energy efficiency. You may have lower energy costs, in addition to the good feeling your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is working smoothly, it may last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners run about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance may help lengthen this life expectancy even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Stevenson Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is essential, especially as it can help you save up to 30% on annual heating and cooling expenses.* But with Stevenson Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a collection of membership plans that work with your individual needs. All our memberships are packed full of exclusive benefits delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to economical, we offer the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment soon or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be on the hook for unexpected repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to buy them and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to accommodate any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about paying extra if you need us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also have a couple of other desired pluses of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently quits during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re typically handling a high volume of service calls. With a Stevenson Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can trust us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on every visit. Your home comfort is our main priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and enjoy added benefits by signing up for one of our membership plans right away. No matter what your budget is, our professionals can help you find the right plan for your needs and house. To get started with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 937-503-7896 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.