The condition of your HVAC system is very important because it promotes home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently around the clock, which subjects them to a large variety of possible issues.
These malfunctions are generally minor enough that they rarely keep your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they sometimes affect energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these issues degrade further, your entire system may be threatened. These are problems and costs you may fend off with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be running just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this annual service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But refusing routine maintenance cancels your warranty. Committing a small amount on maintenance now may help you reduce expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Identifies Small Issues Early
Preventing major troubles in the first place is the ideal approach to care for your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits grant the opportunity to comprehensively check and lubricate key internal components. It also offers an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money over time if problems are addressed as they begin.
Could Improve Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The improved performance can shrink your energy expenses by around 30%.
Could Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can survive years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Stevenson Service Experts developed a number of membership plans drafted to fit your individual needs. From budget-friendly options to comprehensive coverage, we can provide the ideal maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems running efficiently and steadily.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most detailed protection for your home comfort system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to swap out your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during disastrous weather. Unfortunately, this is usually when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we often answer a higher volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the price of a Stevenson Service Experts Expert driving to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual check on every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while receiving access to added advantages by signing up for a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 937-503-7896 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.