We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review common furnace and heating issues Dayton homeowners often call Stevenson Service Experts about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of causes why your Dayton home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Stevenson Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Stevenson Service Experts of Dayton at 937-503-7896 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.