No matter what the elements outside in Dayton, the temperature inside your space influences how comfortable you will be. Choose the right temp and your home will be a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your home comfort system isn’t working the way it should, you’ll know. And it won’t be fun.
It’s time for an in-depth look at how you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a steady system or a pathetic performer. Complete this short quiz from Stevenson Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- Hotter days are almost here in Dayton. How do you prepare your AC?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Call in the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re having a party on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What do you do?
- Ask my visitors to bring cold beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it operating before people show up.
- Plug in my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What happens when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to make the decision and finance it with a credit card.
- Save worries and expenses by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most costly system available in Dayton.
- When you receive your next monthly electricity bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will cost more. My HVAC bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Get my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Bring in an Expert technician to check it out.
- Forget about it and hope it goes away.
Now check your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on. You’re taking care of your equipment and you have a plan for down the road. But if you responded to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Read on to discover how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Arrange Annual Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and cleaning your vents are important tasks to ready your machinery for a season change, a professional tune-up is helpful to complete the process. During a seasonal visit, your HVAC technician will manage a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency pro will be on the lookout for more serious complications for your equipment. That could save you an expensive breakdown later in the season.
Select a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained HVAC systems can have issues occasionally. And it always seems to hit at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that crucial service to customers at no added cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many heating and cooling systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create a plan now to escape last-minute pressure when your system takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It offers you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front expenses. As an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and don’t ignore it when they greatly change. Your power bills can reveal more than your monthly costs. If you’re noticing a stable climb in your bills but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your system. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Take action when you notice an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than aggravating. It demonstrates something is off with your system. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left alone it could make for a pricey repair in the future. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to figure out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t maintain it. If you use these tips, you could save time, extra costs and irritation. And if your system just isn’t doing its job anymore, think about selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!