No matter what the elements outside in Dayton, the temperature inside your space determines how comfortable it will feel. Choose the right temp and your home will be a enjoyable escape from it all. But if your home comfort system isn’t working the way it should, you’ll notice. And it won’t be fun.
It’s time for a detailed look at the way you’re handling your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a strong system or a pathetic performer. Complete this quick quiz from Stevenson Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- Summer is almost here in Dayton. How do you prepare your AC?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Call in the Experts for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your first step?
- Advise my friends to bring cold beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it operating before people show up.
- Plug in my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What happens when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to make the decision and fund it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and expenses by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most expensive system available in Dayton.
- When you receive your next monthly power bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will cost more. My HVAC bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Get my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Call an Expert technician to check it out.
- Don’t think about it and hope it stops.
Now check your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on. You’re taking care of your system and you have a plan for down the road. But if you responded to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Read on to discover how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Arrange Seasonal Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and cleaning your vents are crucial tasks to prep your machinery for a new season, a professional tune-up is helpful to complete the process. During a seasonal visit, your HVAC technician will manage a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service pro will be on the lookout for more serious complications for your equipment. That could save you an expensive breakdown in the future.
Select a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained HVAC systems can have issues occasionally. And it always seems to hit at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that crucial service to homeowners at no added cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many heating and cooling systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create a plan now to bypass last-minute pressure when your system takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It offers you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front expenses. As an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and take note when they greatly change. Your utility bills can reveal more than your monthly costs. If you’re seeing a stable climb in your bills but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call in the pros when you hear a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than aggravating. It demonstrates something is off with your system. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left without professional help it could make for a pricey repair in the future. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to figure out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you work with these tips, you could save time, extra costs and disappointment. And if your equipment just isn’t doing its job anymore, think about selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!