Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Stevenson Service Experts for your free indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then visit SaveYourAir.com.