Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Stevenson Service Experts for your free indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.