Summer has made its way to Dayton and the last thing you need is your A/C system malfunctioning during the extreme weather. Help prevent your home’s air conditioning system from failing with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from Stevenson Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you go to your doctor annually for an evaluation, an AC tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most common air conditioning tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical components, and analyzing the performance of the blower motor and belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Stevenson Service Experts
When you call Stevenson Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection as well as a full cleaning. Read on to see the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Examine blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system performance
- Confirm quality of installation
- Examine area around system
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Stevenson Service Experts in Dayton is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and select HVAC equipment upgrades. To learn more or schedule your annual AC tune-up, call 937-503-7896 today!