Summer has officially arrived in Dayton and the last thing you need is your A/C system malfunctioning during the extreme temperatures. Help prevent your home’s air conditioning system from failing with a yearly AC tune-up from Stevenson Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you go to your doctor every year for an evaluation, an AC tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most typical air conditioning tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical components, and analyzing the function of the blower motor and belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Stevenson Service Experts
When you call Stevenson Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection along with a comprehensive cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Examine blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system performance
- Confirm quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Stevenson Service Experts in Dayton is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your annual air conditioning tune-up, call 937-503-7896 today!