What's Included in Furnace Service from Stevenson Service Experts
Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s natural to think ahead about coming costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit problems, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation ensures that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to make sure it is being delivered to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the team at Stevenson Service Experts are here to make it stress-free for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a call at 937-503-7896 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.