It’s easy to fail to remember routine tune-ups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important concern we’re keeping in mind at Stevenson Service Experts.
That’s because routine work offers a lot of advantages for your system, such as better efficiency and a lower possibility for trouble. You can have these benefits—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As per usual, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an in-depth inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. This inspection could help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC concerns in your house. This can help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Annual maintenance provides a lot of advantages for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity bills.**
- Uncovers small troubles before they create pricey service.
- Helps extend your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan includes seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This service is the most complete in the industry. That’s because its numerous cleaning and adjustment steps help recondition your unit to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual check, here’s what each tune-up offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety controls
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety devices
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To get started, give our Experts a call at 937-503-7896. We’ll help you select the best membership plan to work with your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.