HVAC means heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this abbreviation to refer to your complete heating and cooling equipment, which includes:
- Comfort units, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, like air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are different models of HVAC equipment, they all work identically by:
- Drawing from a fresh air source outside or inside your home or business.
- Running air through a filter to get rid of dust and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air through a ducted system or directly into a space, depending on the kind of equipment you use.
At Stevenson Service Experts, we have a full selection of quality HVAC services in Dayton to match all your comfort needs. And we support all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.