A popping disturbance is characteristic of an undersized duct design. This takes place when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Issues with your ductwork can cause other ventilation and air quality problems, such as:
- Too much noise
- Higher energy use
- Ahead-of-time system failure
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Contact an experienced company in Dayton, like Stevenson Service Experts, to look at your home's ventilation system. We can offer advice for duct repair or installation.