If it’s time for a replacement garbage disposal, look no further than Stevenson Service Experts. We’ll assist you to find one that will address your needs and your budget and deliver professional garbage disposal installation from one of our experienced technicians. We’re also available to help if you’re only in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our qualified staff will meet you to detect the problem and get your disposal back up and operating in no time.
Popular Garage Disposal Problems in Dayton
- Your garbage disposal won’t switch on.
- The disposal is making noise, but not working properly.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells unpleasant and the odor won’t dissipate .
- Water is draining leisurely through your garbage disposal or clogged.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Operating
- Garbage disposals require consistent use to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to pulverize food should be accomplished by using cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have entered the system, making it easier for the unit to break them up and eliminate them.
Phone Stevenson Service Experts today at 937-503-7896 or request an appointment online and we’ll assist you with all your garbage disposal repair and installation needs.