Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Dayton

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak may include the following:

  • The smell of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances attached to the gas line, like gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or faded grass, plants or other vegetation
  • People inside the home complaining about symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you are dealing with any of these signs and are worried they may be caused by a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 promptly, followed by your utility company.

There are cases where the utility company will take care of a gas leak, but in most scenarios the homeowner is on the hook. Luck for you, the team at Stevenson Service Experts are fully trained to install or repair gas lines and we are committed to getting the job done right, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work is covered with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*!


While there are a ton of projects around the house that homeowners want to take on by themselves, gas line repair should to be left up to the experts. It is the only way to make sure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Dayton codes.

From adding gas lines for a new stove or oven to repairing gas lines for a heater in your garage, Stevenson Service Experts’s experiences in the industry have allowed us to take on a host of gas line projects in the Dayton community, so no job is too tall of an order for our team.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As mentioned before, the first thing you need to do if you are concerned about a gas leak is evacuate your home and then call 911 promptly. After emergency responders are on their way, call your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have made certain there is no danger, call Stevenson Service Experts to arrange a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, should be taken very seriously. Make sure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 right away if you’re ever worried about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide does not have an odor and can’t be easily detected. The EPA recommends these steps to lower exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances properly adjusted.
  • Install and take advantage of an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have a trained professional inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and repair any leaks immediately.
For more pointers on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, check out our blog.
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair