We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Dayton
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Stevenson Service Experts can help you keep clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not know they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Dayton sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Stevenson Service Experts, our plumbers and technicians have the knowledge, experience and aptitude to perform everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to back up or become blocked, make sure to call us as soon as you notice trouble. Stopping it quickly can help you avoid expensive damage to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they grow into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste the right way.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Stevenson Service Experts add a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and fix incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Put in a new line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Contact Stevenson Service Experts today at 937-503-7896 or book an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We sell excellent equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*